Vacker Sign offers standard, semi-custom and custom designed sign panels. If panel fabrication services are all you need, Vacker can provide you with panels output from your prepared files. Need help with design or illustration services? You define the message and our experienced team will do the rest.
Standard and Semi-custom Signs
In addition to Vacker’s NatureWalk series of nature themed interpretive signs for kids of all ages, Vacker offers a number of standard and semi-custom designed interpretive signs. These signs can be personalized with agency logos and contact information. Semi-custom signs can be customized to include plant images specific to your specific garden or location. Any design can be produced in either of the two sign panel material options available to meet your interpretive sign project needs, TUFF Panel and High Pressure Laminate. Visit Sign Panel Materials to learn more about these two options.
Custom Sign Design Process
Our professional design team can create a panel layout with your provided text, photos, and logos. While we can take care of design and file preparation, we believe that client interaction is paramount to the successful design and implementation of an interpretive panel project. Although every project is unique, a typical project involves multiple interactions and client participation. Contact us for our “Guide to Planning your Interpretive Project” for details regarding the design process and assistance in developing an effective message for your interpretive panels and completing a successful project.
Although every project is unique, a typical project involves multiple interactions such as the following:
1. Client submits proposed panel content (text, images, illustrations, logos etc.). Vacker reviews and provides comment related to overall effectiveness of the intended message and quality of images, illustrations, logos etc (check for word count, adequate image resolution, file types etc.).
2. Client provides input regarding the desire for any particular “look” for the panel(s). Input regarding fonts, color palette and format is welcome in an effort to evoke the spirit of the subject matter as well as the unique nature and character of the setting where the panel will be located.
3. Vacker provides a proposed draft layout of a single panel. Based on client comment, panel layout is revised accordingly. Once the layout of a single panel is approved, subsequent panels are designed and submitted for client review and approval.
4. While all panel content should be edited and approved by the client prior to content submission, client reviews panel layouts for final edits, corrections and revisions prior to final layout approval.
5. Vacker revises panel as requested. Client reviews and approves panel layouts and authorizes panel fabrication.